To purchase an individual membership package, please click the appropriate membership level below or call Sarah Grabowska at (775) 784-6711, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Join today to receive discounted member rates on upcoming events! First, choose your membership type and add it to your cart and complete the transaction by paying for your membership by credit card. Once completed, return to the Events Registration page to register as a member!
Active Judge Membership - $195
The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ) encourages every judge to become an Active Judicial Member. This includes any active judge, presiding judge, judge-elect, appellate judge, former judge, referee, commissioner, or otherwise designated official exercising or having exercised jurisdiction over juveniles, families, or children in any court.
Associate Membership - $145
NCJFCJ welcomes individuals working within or interested in the work of juvenile and family courts. This includes but is not limited to attorneys, advocates, court administrators, probation officers, and professionals in child welfare, detention, mental health, or other areas of the juvenile justice, child welfare, or family law systems.
NCJFCJ/NJCSA Joint Membership - $175
This membership is available to Associate Members only who would like to also be a member NJCSA..
Student Membership - $35
This category is reserved for the individual who is enrolled and considered a full-time student by a learning institution and does not otherwise qualify for Active Judge or Associate Memberships. A copy of a
current student ID must be provided to verify enrollment.
Membership benefits include:
- Subscription to the Juvenile and Family Court Journal (quarterly). Opportunities for submitting articles to these publications are available to you as well. NCJFCJ/NJCSA members receive publications listed above, in addition to the NJCSA Rapport Newsletter.
- The support of networking opportunities with key professionals and judges across the country.
- Discounts on registration fees for select conferences and continuing education opportunities with national expert faculty who address emerging issues in the field.
- Access to current, pertinent and valuable information on a wide variety of subjects, ranging from provision of materials to in-depth, individualized, or on-site consultation to assist with planning for systems change (fees may be associated with these resources).
- Through our research center, the National Center for Juvenile Justice, gain access to data, statistics, targeted technical assistance and applied research, as well as research-based publications that will assist you in improving court practice or advocating for improvement in juvenile and family court systems.
- A 25% discount on books purchased from Wiley-Blackwell, the prominent publisher of over 1,400 titles with an entire section of law and criminology volumes.
- A discount on car rental rates at Enterprise Car Rental.
- A comprehensive website at www.ncjfcj.org.
Become a member today and together, we can lead the change in our communities and across the nation.